In time for the 2020 Election…
Jonathan Haber, author of the best-selling book Critical Thinking from MIT Press, is back with a 2020 Election edition of Critical Voter, a how-to guide for using election politics to learn how to make better decisions and improve your life by mastering practical critical-thinking skills.
What’s New in the 2020 Edition?
- A new forward and updates that ask what the 2016 election – and everything that’s happened since – might say about our ability to think critically about the most important issues of the day
- New case study – Donald Trump: Do the Rules Still Apply?
- New case study – Arguing Social Distancing
- New case study – Do We Still Need Audiences at Political Debates?
- New case study – Can Mathematical Fallacies be Deadly in the Age of Pandemic?
- New examples drawn from what’s happened to us all during the last four years
Try before you buy!
Forward to the 2020 Edition:Critical-Voter-2020-Edition-Forward
New Case Study:Critical-Voter-2020-Edition-Case-Study